speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


hai..hai......

Apr 10, 2009

oi...
temen2 tacchan sekarang dah punya banner.....

thx ya hyuusha-chan ^.^
sekian pengumumannya....

4 comments:

Fワー( ・∀・)イイ!! 「FY」 said...

hai2... tacchan..
komen2...
ntar deh bakal ku taruh di blogku oke,,

ʏɑƶuиɑҡɑ said...

Tacchan dapet award dariku lho,
buruan d ambil ya . =))

Unknown said...

Thanx a lot 4 the comment!
Panggil Ai-chan ajah...
Temen2_q biasa pnggilnya begituh...

Keep in touch...
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu...

Fワー( ・∀・)イイ!! 「FY」 said...

kak tacchan ada pr ama award dariku,,,
diambil ya ^-^

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart