speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


new school life :D

Jun 25, 2011


hey minna :DD
hve i tell u about my school life?? :D
i'll tell u now XD

now im in Special-Genius-Autism-Crazy-Amazing class :D
my class name is AF, means Acceleration Family
yeaa, im join with acceleration program in senior high~ ^^
we're not just friend, but FAMILY!! *love the sooo much <3



we're consist of 20 genius, crazy and autism member.. LOLs XD
here we are:
  1. Tama-bunta: he's really genius in computer n technology, n he can make a funniest face XD
  2. Amalia-san: oo my, she is genius in math, The Queen of Math >,<
  3. Micchan: really-really genius in drawing manga n editing picture!!
  4. Okkichan: she has Angel's voice ~(^-^)~
  5. Aulia: nee~ she is my Obaachan ;D
  6. Bellachan: oo my, she is my lovely aunty <3
  7. Vista: really genius girl!! n like her brown hair XD
  8. Monce: hmm, yaaaaa.. she is my Obaasan ^^
  9. Farah: aaaaa~ Mommy Cow.. likes sleeping in the class.. but genius programmer b^^d
  10. Hestu: Our Cool Vice Leader!! Daddy Cow :DD
  11. Hansu: My Baka Chichi but the Super Genius one in our class.. wkwkwk
  12. Densha: he's my Oji.. Master of Physic -,- and our Japanese sensei XD
  13. Anna-chan: my lovely sista, Miss Prime Ministry :D
  14. Jenny: my BELOVED Soulmate, Deskmate n my Mommy <3
  15. It's me~ v^-^v
  16. Teted: hmm, just a troublesome buddy~ but crazy!! like it :DD
  17. Fika: she's my SEPUPU!! wkwkwk XD
  18. Ulin: AF's Big Giant!! XD
  19. Bang: He's our President of AF nation!!
  20. Kieru wa Kieru: the Craziest person in our Nation XD
u can see it rite~
we're really autism class, LOLs
but i really love them guys.. <3
they're my family~<3 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart