speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


today, Sunday 26 June~

Jun 26, 2011


nee~ hello minna
how r u?? :D

i'm not good at all.. >,<
got a cough, n it's make me cant breathing freely :(
just hope tomorrow will be better :D

hmm, about today~
it's not a special morning time..
just nothing to do here..
lil bored, wkwkwk~ hbu friends? :)
this noon i'll go to church, youthteen time with my lovely PLUS+!! hahahaha
i'll tell u in the next posting about my PLUS+ *i'm sure u'll like it, lols :DD


maybe tonight i'll packing for tomorrow *read my posting before :D
nee~ so sad cant online n update for 2 days
my lovely BB has broken :(
miss him so much >,<
----> i treat it like my soulmate rite, LOLs XD

n how bout ur day friend~
leave comment please..

cherish u all friend
~aya~ v^-^v <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart