speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


もしもし~ :D

Feb 9, 2012

Heiii minna~ :D
Gonna ask u about something! :D

Don't you ever watch Kimi Ni Todoke in dorama version??
I really want to watch it but until now I hve no time for it ( ̄▽ ̄)

I heard that the male main chara is Miura Himura rite??! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
*really handsome- melting*
ほんとうに大好き‼♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Miura-kun is also the main chara in Bloody Monday dorama, and he's really cute and handsome ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I hope my test will over as soon as possible! I really wanna watching this dorama (>人<;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart