speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Happy valentine!! :DD

Feb 14, 2012

Hey minna!!
Today is Valentine day!!
So, happy valentine day!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Do you get any chocolate?? :O
Or do you give chocalate for ur special person? (⌒▽⌒)

I didnt give any chocolate this day..
Don't have much time for prepare it~ ( ̄▽ ̄)
sooo busy with my practical exam now (>_<)

Hope next valentine day I can prepare it (>人<;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart