speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Graduate ceremony~ ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Jun 20, 2012

Yosh! I'm here again~ xD I use my iPod for update in here now :D
Tehee~ I'm smart rite! (^з^)-☆

Now I wanna tell ya about my graduate ceremony yesterday guys~ xD

Yup!! Yesterday is the day I officially graduated from my senior high school-- really looks fast rite! :o
And yesterday all of the third grade student must wear javanese tradional clothes which call as kebaya (?) for the female~
hmm, to be honest I'm not good at wearing it~ :p
I'm not feminine enough for wear such hmm~ Javanese princess clothes~ xD

But, Ofc I wore it yesterday! :D
And I've to wear high heels too! And I hate it~
Yaa~ I'm not feminine and girly guys~ I just like to wear cute stuff ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

But yesterday was a very great day!! :D
I'm so proud to be part of AF and ALSTE2012! :D
This graduate ceremony is the first big ceremony for graduation in my school, so ofc I'm so proud!! XD

Aaiyaaaa~ the boys in AF!!
they wore formal clothe with coat!!
They looks like shitsuji!! XD
But to be honest~ all of them looks so handsome!! ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
Can't wait see them on prom night~ xD

Aa~ and here are some photo::
I also get graduation medal!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart