speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


yooo! sashiburi desuyo minna! :D

Jun 20, 2012

heyyy minna~ 
long time not blogging~ *gomene*
i'm kinda busy around this time-- >o<


naa! now i already graduated from my lovely senior high school..
ofc now i'm busy with univ entrance exam.. 
in Indonesia, the univ entrance exam is such a difficult exam! like a killer -,-
just surrender to God for the best result for national univ entrance exam
and now, im doing my best for monbukagakusho!!
it's japanese government schoolarship program~ and i hope i can get it!! >/\<


i just have some free time now~ i've to stuck on my books again after this~
i still have to study for univ entrance exam--
mommy said to me to try all the univ entrance exam in all famous univ in here--
and i tell you now-- there so many univ in here!! >____<)/
so i've study and study again--
and yeaaa~ you know my mommy rite~ she'll scold me if i dont study ^w^"


talking about graduated~
some how, i feel like wanna 'replay' my high school moment with my lovely AF!!
why? ofc bcse i love my high school moment so much! 
i've my super AccelerationFamily and Mochi Sumaga!!
i always feel like i'm home when i met with them~
but yeaa, now all of us hve our own business with univ entrance exam~ that makes me feel so blue and lonely..
yeaa, ofc i'm happy that some of AF already accepted in their fav univ~
but, on the other hand, i feel a bit lonely.. :'(


aa yaa~ for the university..
i choose faculty of medicine in diponegoro university, semarang-indonesia as my first choice--
yea-- cse it's near from riichan's home and actually it's riichan's univ..
so i can be her junior :p *lols*
aiyaa~ i never tell before if i live with riichan rite~ :D
start from one years ago i live with riichan in riichan's home :D
and about the second choice, i choose faculty of medicine in udayana university--
to be honest~ i dont know where is it or how it looks~ i just know if it's located in Bali Island, Indonesia..
hmm~ mommy told me if this univ is good too~
yeaa~ i just wanna go as what mommy said to me ^w^
but, i really hope that i'll be accepted in monbukagakusho program and stay in japan as soon as possible! :p *lols*


how about your days nee? :D
share some ur story with me~ ^o^


-jaa na-
♥ Nakamura Aya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart