speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


A little story in my life :D

Jul 25, 2012

Hi guys~
I wanna share a lil thing that happen in my life now :D

Don't you know the feeling of being loser or you can't reach what you wanna reach?
Rite now I feel it

In this few month I have to fight with many college entrance exam.
It's like I already do my best on it, but in the end the announcement said that I'm not pass it. It feels like I'm a loser, I lost my hope and future

At the first time I feel like gonna mad to God why He make me feel like that, why he can't make me pass it although I already give my best effort for it. At that time my life goes with pain and sadness. Like I lose my hope for my life.. sometime I lock myself in my room and crying.

But in the end I think cry isn't change anything. I just make me feel much pain than before and it hurts me more and more..

In the end, I came to God and pray..
In that time, it was like someone spoke to me that I'm so egoist and force God to do something that I think it's the best for my life..
I realize that I have no right to do something like that. I know it~

Guys, when something looks like it isn't run like what we plan it or like it is out of our plan, just calm down, kneel, and pray to God.
Don't force God in your pray to do what you plan for something. But just ask what He wanna do for this problem~
And if you still don't get what He wanna do on this situation what we must to do is keep trust Him.

"We can't see what God sees, we never know what is God's plan for your future even for our life tomorrow. Sometime it looks like He's doing something that is out of our plan and prediction and make us confuse about it. But I trust Him, whatever is it, He already has something wonderful for our life~"

For sure, He is a good father who never gives a stone for His child who's hungry. He always have beautiful plan for our life.
And His plan is never same for all of us. Everybody have their own process in their life.
But in the end when you keep trust on Him, He'll lead us step by step to see the beautiful plan that we have never thought before
Cause He's a wonderful father who never leave His Child alone in a trouble. :D

Just believe~
"when it looks like God picks something from your life, that means God knows it isn't the best for you, and trust that He'll give something new and better than it."

Now I feel that I start to see what He wanna give for me.
A few days ago, I met with oneechan's friend. She has an imouto names agnes. She is a cute girl, and in a second we was chatting and felt like we're already know each other. Now, she's like my old friend, I can share my story with her and it makes me happy~ :D

"When God picks something, He'll change it with the new one~"
He picks a chance to pass the college entrance exam but He gives me a new friend who'll accompany me to fight with next exam~ :D
And I believe He still has something that He wanna give for me (^O^☆♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart