speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Dorama: Orthros no Inu

Jul 27, 2012

story for today~ :D

yoshi minna, i gonna share a dorama review now~
it's an old dorama created in 2009 named Orthros no Inu.
i just know that i've it in my hard disk ._______.v gehehe~

Ryuzaki Shinji (by Takisawa Hideaki) and Aoi Ryosuke (by Nishikido Ryo)
Synopsis: 
Ryuzaki Shinji who possesses a "God Hand", the power to heal wounds and illnesses just by touching the patient, is in fact a dark introvert who does not reveal his true self to others. Aoi Ryosuke who possesses the "Demon's Hand", the power to kill a person just by touching him, is as kind and pure as an angel. It is said when the demon meets the God, a fatal battle begins. Detective Hasebe Nagisa gets caught by the criminals during a deep cover operation. Ryosuke, a man she does not even know comes to save her and she witnesses his "Demon's Hand" in action. Thereafter she discovers by coincidence the existence of Shinji's "God Hand" and brings the two together. Little did she know that this would cause great disorder to the world and even to her own life.


it's a good dorama after all~ :D
killing someone just with touch him. like a supernatural power :p
do you already watch this dorama guys? :O
i think this dorama is quite recommended for you~ :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart