speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


歌を歌い 3 (^O^☆♪

Aug 7, 2012

Okay minna~ this is my favourite song this several days :D

It's a song from Monkey Majik named 'Fly'
You can hear this song in my playlist on this blog too :D just search it :D
And here is the lyrics:


Monkey Majik - Fly

Leaving on that 7:30 train
I don't know how far I'll go.
Round in circles
just as long as I would tell you
I am alone but we could be.
Tell me something I haven't heard before
except for when you shut me down.
Remember when we stayed up all night
drinking whiskey.
I know that you've been waiting.
I'll see you on the other side.
Oh! We're better off alone.
I told you once before
so don't knock on my door.
you'll see it if you will
but I don't wanna know.
I'm feeling so resentful.

※cause I wanna fly
Fly me up so high
Take me to the skies
I won't get by※

いつまでも君の声が僕の心で響く
If you can't believe me take me home

君の小さな手をせめてあと少し
強く握りしめていたなら
ゆっくり明日を待ってられたのに
涙の訳知っていたけど今はもう遅すぎるから
それは過ぎ行く景色のように

(※くり返し)

いつまでも君の声は僕の道にあるさ
If you can't believe me take me home
Everybody's talking always up
and groovin' come on up
and join up with me yeah!
Always on and dancin' always on the move and
come on everybody won't you come with me?

(※くり返し)

Everybody needs to go beyond the seas
If you can't beliece me take me home…
cause I wanna fly I wanna fly
take me high. cause I wanna fly
I wanna fly take me high!

(※くり返し)

いつまでも君の声は僕の道にあるさ
If you can't believe me take me home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart