speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


i'm a colleger now! ^w^)/

Aug 14, 2012

story for today~ :D

hey minna!
finally now i'm a colleger!! :D


for now on, i'll continue my study in Maranatha Christian University at Bandung, Indonesia :D
and of course it's faculty of medicine!! xD
i'm so happy now!

MCU has a good building, and nice room.
an there's a food court too, so i like it! xD hahahaha
it means i've not to go out from univ to find some snack or food xD
i'll love it so much

yaa, although i've to move for riichan's home..
i think i'll feel homesick for several weeks :P
yeahh, cause i always stay with my family so i know i'll miss them so much!! >w<)/
 but yeaa, i've to move as soon as possible ^w^

but at all, i'm so happy now xD
thanks for your support guys! :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart