speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


My lovely class, Acceleration Family (^з^)-☆

Aug 7, 2012

I just looking at my album and I found some photos of my class activity on free class time xD
So nostalgia with these photos :D

Already forget when I took this photos, but I remember that it was a free time class, and looks like we have a class meeting event (like a sport festival, some sport competition and quiz)

And I remember that time we draw on our class's white board..
Hmm, we made some anime character sketch together on that day~
and one of it is looks like an ecchi girl~ -____-"
ofc the boys who was made it-_____-"

But the most "important" person, I mean the real artist on this drawing session is ofc michan!!!
She's our (my class) talented drawer girl!! XD

Here's our photos:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart