speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


True Worshippers : FAVOR album - Open The Sky Official Japanese Translation 公式日本語訳

Aug 16, 2012


story for today~ :D

hey minna..
have you read about my post about the lyric of "Open The Sky" by true worshippers (FAVOR album)?
i was browsing on youtube for watch the FAVOR live concert and i found something interesting!
it's Open The Sky on japanese version!! :D

i've searched for the profile of the singers on that video, then i found that they are ライブチャーチ寸座 ( Raibuchāchi sun-za) on HCC ( Hallelujah Church Community ).
HCC located on Hosoe-cho, Kita-ku 11417-1 Kiga, Hamamatsu City, Prefecture Shizuoka.
HCC building is near from Hamana Lake and seems this church has a beautiful scenery :D
hm, after all i don't really get about who are them exactly, but i know they're God's children and they're just like JPCC worshippers :D
i'm so happy that there's church like this in japan. hope i can come and see them when i go to japan~
and i'm so blessed with their song! i hope you can be blessed to guys :D

and here's the video of them minna::


OPEN THE SKY on JAPANESE VERSION










1 comments:

mika said...

Nice post.Music and translation is shown to be a fascinating area to explore, not only for specialized translators as well as for researchers in translation studies, cultural studies, media studies and musicology.I might say that having music translated on Japanese translation or in any languages is far good to be one of the samples that beginners on translation to be practiced.

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart