speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


True Worshippers : FAVOR song list

Aug 14, 2012

story for today~ :D

minna, now i'll post the song list of FAVOR

FAVOR is the newest worship song album from True Worshippers :D
FAVOR consists of 13 songs include the prelude song.
here is the song list of FAVOR:

  1. Prelude
  2. Come Awake Oh My Soul
  3. Open The Sky
  4. Dia Raja
  5. Oh The Worders of Your Love
  6. BersamaMu
  7. Kau Yang Layak
  8. Besar Di Dalamku
  9. Kau Saja
  10. Anugerah Terbesar
  11. Kar'na Dia
  12. Jesus It Is You
  13. Favor
this is an awesome album comes from TW! i love it so much!! :D
you can buy the original CD on the nearest CD shop guys :D (already buy it for myself! an it's ori CD :D lols~)
and you can be blessed with this album too, cause i'm so blessed with it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart