speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Modeling?! (^_−)−☆

Jul 25, 2012

Hey minna~
A few weeks ago Tamacchi, my classmate took some picture of me and my friend~
We're like having a photosession and he's our photographer (^O^☆♪
To be honest I like his photo so much! (^_^)☆

Here is the photo when I was modeling with Achan, Mami, and Anachan *lols* xD

2 comments:

Liz said...

pada cantik-cantik yah foto nya :D

tacchan or should i call you Aya-chan now? :)
udah kelas berapa nih? long time no hear any news from you .

Nakamura Aya 中村 アヤ said...

thanks oneechan :D

it's up to you neechan~
both aya and tacchan is my name rite :D
yup, cse long time we're not talk neechan :D
still fighting for univ entrance exam, how about yours neechan? :D

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart