speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


after have a jaw and dental surgery

Sep 17, 2011

yesterday i've an appointment for jaw and dental surgery~
n i ady do it.. :3

hmmm, its not hurt when ma dental has been surgery, yeah its bcse of the effect of the anesthetic..
but i can see there is a lot of blood around ma mouth~
uhhh, it' scary rite >,<
i also got some suture too..

then~
i'm cryin' after the effect of anesthetic ady gone T_________T
it's really2 hurt minna... cant stop bleedin' until i fell asleep

n now, it's still feel lil hurt..
but im gratitude it's not bleeding anymore ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart