speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


The Power of Word

Sep 17, 2011

Hi minna, now wanna share u about something
Yeaa, I wanna tell ya about The Power of Word

I got this learning from ma mom and cousin~

The Power of Word~
Hve ya a experience like this: when you say u can do it that you really can do it, n in otherhand when you say u can't then ya cant do it..
That's the point that I wanna share with ya minna o(^▽^)o

For me, our word is like a suggestion for ourself~
when we make suggestion that we cant do it, then we have a point of view that we really cant do it..
It's make u won't to try doing it..
U got hopeless bcse of ur self motivation..
N afterall u failed doing it..

Actually the big "giant" in that problem is not that we hvent a talent for it..
The problem is our fear that make own mainset which ady setting to think that we cant do it...

That's why guys,
when we facing our giant, pls never say u can't do it, or u can't handle it, hve no talent, etc
how we know that we can't do something if we not try it first??

Hve a self-confident guys!!
Say that ya can do it~
Ma chichi said: "change ur mainset first"
That's rite~ change ur negative mainset..
Just think to try do it
If at first time u can got it, just try and try~
Don't be so easy to lose with this world guys



That's what I wanna share with ya guys~ o(^▽^)o
Hope it can help you
Jaa naa~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart