speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


A very nice day with Ayami-sensei :D

Sep 25, 2011

hey minnaa..
hve i told you about ayami-sensei?? :D


a few week ago, there's a japanese visited ma school..
yea, her name is Ayami Iida, Ayami-sensei..
it's almost same with ma name rite~ Aya-Ayami (lols)

she's very kind person
she's still study at Nagoya City University, ofc she lives in Nagoya (lols xD)

still young n really fun person..
she has beauty eyes (like it) n kawaii face with blonde hair :DD
you can see it on ma photo ritee~
she's so cute!! n pretty~

Ayami-sensei told me that she hve a lil sista. she is around 16 yo..
am i like her sista in ma photo?? (lols)
ofc it's just joke xD
but i wish i hve a sista like Ayami-sensei~ *ofc it's impossible.. lols :D



left: Ayami-sensei no origami
today, she come to our extra n help us make some origami..
she told us how to make shuriken.. it's lil difficult, but i think it's good ^^
we also make cranes..
when we make cranes, ma step to make it is different for sensei's step..
she's so interested on it, so she ask me to teach her ma way to make cranes..
she told me, that it's lil difficult but easy to remember it :D *proud of maself xD*

then, after our Mochi finished, she ask me to join n hang out with me and chichi to have a lunch..
ofc i hang out n company sensei to hve a lunch together!!
ma senpai join with us too :DD
it's really a nice day!!
n maybe it's like a dream i can meet n chat face to face with japanese people!! <3
i really-really-really happy today..
hontou ni!!
hahahaha xD
Ayami-sensei -> blonde hair, beside me :D

we talk so many things :D
she told us that she likes our food, sounds really oishii for her :D
n also she really like live in here, n she wont to go back to japan... hahaha
i hope so~
but unlucky she will back to japan on Oct 1st
she leave us before she visit our J-Soul Matsuri (i'll explain J-Soul on next post)
really sad :'(

bsce we just hve a lil time before she go back to japan, so Chichi n I wanna give her some present..
just hope she like it :D
hahahahaha~
n i hope, someday, when i go to japan, i wanna see her again n play with her :D

that's all minna~
what's ur command? :D
i'll wait for your reply~
jaa naa.. ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart