speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Mochi Sumaga:: Onigiri !! :3

Sep 15, 2011

hello minna...
now im in school
online in ma school's comp lab..wkwkwkwk xD

oi, minna, wanna tell ya about ma lovely extracurrikular named Mochi Sumaga
Mochi Sumaga= Smaga Otaku Chihui~ xD *funny name rite
i love ma Mochi sooooooo much x3
it's the best extra i ever have.. hehehehheehe
ma senpai-tachi are really cool and kind.. pretty and handsome too :3
n ma friend in there are very-very FUN!! hahahaha

next month we hve a big programe name J-Soul Matsuri 4
it's a Japanese festival :D
n im the crew of this event. wkwkwkwkkw
bcse i'm Ryori Bumon no taichou!! xD
(means the leader of food division - in mochi ofc)


in this week ma bumon make a lot of onigiri and sell it..
and AF also help me to sell it <3 *thanks to AF
we go to school at 6 am this mornin' n make it together
*ma hands are pain bcse of the hot rice!! *
but i enjoy it..
all our onigiri are sold out!! hahahahhaha *proud*
n tomorrow we wanna make it again...
wish us luck tomorrow guys <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart