speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Bloody Monday

Jul 17, 2011

it's not a new manga~
but i like it soooooo much XD
really great story n hve a complex problem..
the story is about hacker, IT, and viruses~:DD

Bloody Monday (ブラッディ・マンデイ)

a Japanese manga series written by Ryō Ryūmon and illustrated by Megumi Kouji. The series had been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine by Kodansha from April 2007 to May 2009, with individual chapters collected into eleven tankōbon volume as of May 15, 2009, and a total of 96 chapters altogether. The manga has also been adapted into a drama series, which aired on October 11, 2008, starring Haruma Miura. The second season of the manga began in Weekly Shōnen Magazine number 46 released on October 14, 2009, and the second season of the drama adaption began airing on January 23, 2010. Kodansha's USA division will release the first volume in June 2011.

Synopsis

After a biological terrorist attack kills off the population of a Russian town; Japan's Public Safety Special Third unit, code name THIRD-i, believes that the terrorist organization responsible plans to unleash the same virus known as Bloody X into Tokyo. Subsequently, THIRD-i recruits the help of genius hacker Takagi Fujimaru to find out what happened in the Russia. However, as Fujimaru becomes involved, he soon finds out that he is in over his head and that the terrorist groups influence reaches not only his school but even the police. Fujimaru must now rely on his skill as a hacker to unravel the organizations sinister plot and find out the truth behind "Bloody Monday."

(credits:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0a/Bloody_Monday_manga.jpg/230px-Bloody_Monday_manga.jpg , http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bloody_Monday)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart