speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


my HOME : PLUS+

Jul 2, 2011

nee minna~ as i told in last posting i'll tell u my Plus+


in my church, we've cell community~ n youthteen also have it :D
our cell community called by HOME
n my HOME name is PLUS+ *yeyyyy!! XDD

PLUS+
it's an amazing HOME!! i love n cherish all the member of PLUS+ <3
i can grow n share everything with them~ love it
we're funny, sometimes crazy, handsome n beauty, fun, amazing!! *LOLs cant stop~

i'm not the youngest in my HOME, there's one boy who is younger than me
but dunno why, i feel like i'm the youngest~ XD
hmm maybe bcause PLUS+ always treat me with lovely, friendly, n mollycoddle XDD lols
n yeaa, im the youngest girl in PLUS+

we've different characteristic, but we can be as one n completed each other <3
although we're busy~ but we still have time for hang out together!!
n it's really funtime if hang out with PLUS+ :D

love PLUS+ soooooo much XD


--> next posting i'll tell u bout our member :DD
jaa na~aya~
v^-^v

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart