speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


Kimi Ni Todoke~

Jul 17, 2011

minnaaaaa~
im falling in love with kimi ni todoke XD
it's really good anime and manga~
still read it now.. :D <3

Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You (君に届け)

it is a romance shōjo manga by Karuho Shiina (Shīna Karuho). It has been published by Shueisha in Bessatsu Margaret since 2005 and collected in 13 tankōbon volumes as of March 2011. In 2008, it won the Best Shōjo Manga award in the 32nd Annual Kodansha Manga Award.The series was also nominated for the first Manga Taisho awards in 2008. Two anime adaptations of Kimi ni Todoke were aired in Japan.produced by Production I.G.The second season of the anime was announced in Betsuma Magazine, began airing in Japan on January 4th, 2011 and lasted for 12 episodes. A live action film adaptation was released in 2010 starring Mikako Tabe and Haruma Miura.
(credit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimi_ni_Todoke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart