speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


my couple sketch~

Jul 6, 2011

aloha minna~
how's ur life? :D

ne~ i'm so stupid..
i just realize that i hve much assignment in the last week of my holiday >,< *baka
how about ur school ne?

but although i knew it, i still sketching chara.. kkk~
it's my first time sketching couple chara n give the conversation of them (like a scene of manga)
so proud with my sketch *baka inside* kkk~ XD
yeaa, i know.. i'm not good at drawing something, just enjoy spare my time with sketching nonsense sketch, kk *weird*
i hve no amazing talent in drawing, just wanna study about it with micchan XD
the story is weird, cause i'm weird person.. LOLs
n sorry my japanese is not good >,< *still studying about it, fighting!!*

wanna see it?? kkk~
this is it:: <3

n comment please.. this is first time i publicated my fullbody couple sketching *shy*
sorry if it's not good sketch >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart