speak in another langs? just translate it :D

Welcome!!

A blog about Life Journey as an Extraordinary Girl who live in an Unique and Awesome life..

:: Minna, Lets talk 'bout Japan,Anime,Manga,Jpop too!! :D
はいじめまして。
My name is Nakamura Aya
you can call me tacchan or aya..

my precious blog name is Temasu Atashi, i just change it :D
Please dont get confused because of this revision~

Enjoy~ ^^


SOUL OUT ==

Jul 6, 2011

oo my~
today, i'm not in mood to do something
feel BORING-CONFUSED-TIRED
ok~ it's make my soul out *blank


n something that annoying me is what AF n me have done this morning~
yea, although i just say n do nothing with that, it's also my false.. :(
like i'm change to be a cruel girl *baka inside* ckckckck
sorry for it kouhai~ i really hve no idea for do it~ >,<
ok.. trully.... i'm Afraid if AF will punished~ >,<
just thinking of the worst situation if we've punished by school - - *soul out, blank inside*
aaaaarrgggg, make me so confused!! @.@

i'm tired~
dunno why, just feel i'm tired!! DX
my brain is out of memory~ need some upgrade..
wanna click refresh button in my motherbrain LOLs *crazy inside*
kkkk~ XD

i'm boring~
of course boringgg!! tired but cant sleep, then~ not sleep, nothing to do
*baka inside*

aaaaaaaaaa, any solution for me??? *screammmm* >________<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D

My sketch

My sketch

Faces in Soul Society

Faces in Soul Society
I know 'He' always with me
and 'He' never leave me alone

I know........
He always with me.....
Forever in my life in my heart